Zero no Tsukaima: Louise & Irukuku & Tabitha & Tiffania Westwood Bed Sheet
- We can not ship to P.O.Box and APO/FPO addresses.
- Please check out your e-mail box within 12 hours after purchase. An email will reach you to confirm all the details of the order. It is very important to make sure your contact information is correct.
- Material : All wigs are made of high quality Heat Resistant Fiber (356℉ / 180℃).
- Packaging & Shipping : Your order will be discreetly and securely shipped. Not only will it be sent in an unmarked package, but that package will be secured by the industry's most tamper-proof style of tape. This assures you the utmost privacy.
- Processing Time : After we confirmed the order information with you, we will ship it out within 5 business days.
- Shipping Time : Usually 10 business days to your country, but maybe longer(20 business days) dring the Holiday Season(Such as Christmas)
- Estimated Delivery Time :Processing Time + Shipping Time (To avoid disappointment, please ensure you leave enough time before your event to order the item.)
If your hair is long, pull it straight back into a secure ponytail at the base of your neck. Next, using hairpins, secure the ends of the ponytail to the back of your head, keeping your hair as flat as possible.If you have bangs or short hair, secure those loose hairs around your face back with bobby pins.
Put the wig cap on according to the package directions, ensuring that all your hair is secure back in the cap. Gently pull the wig cap backwards off of your face from the back.this pushes all those fly away hairs backwards so you don't see them.
Start piercing hairpins through the wig cap, and into your hair below. Be careful not to poke yourself in the scalp.
Put the wig on.Start it by putting it on way on your forehead, past your hairline. The wig should feel secure, but not too tight. If needed, you can adjust the size with the Velcro tabs inside the wig.
First, comb through the wig gently to remove any tangles, then turn the wig inside out. Use specially formulated wig shampoo to clean the wig, following the instructions carefully. Generally, most wig shampoos will instruct you to add a capful of specifically formulated wig shampoo to cold water, and soak the wig for five minutes. After the appropriate amount of time has passed, swirl the wig gently for a few moments in the shampoo water, being careful not to rub the wig. Once done, rinse the wig thoroughly using a basin of clean water and lay it out on a towel, blotting softly to remove excess water.
If you are not use the wig for an extended time. Firstly, Brush your wig out with the comb then use any wig care solution. This will reduces tangles. Air-dry.
Then most recommended way of storing your wig would be to use a foam wig head or wig stand. These items are made especially for holding your wigs. If you don't have them, put the wig in a dry box.